Within the framework of the creative workshops the following events will take place:
Educational lecture cycles, master classes and workshops for young composers, performers and music experts in the following disciplines:
– music criticism and journalism,
– original course in the world history of the study of instruments,
– original course in cultural studies and conceptology of the world musical heritage
– original course in the history of music;
– presentation of the national cultures and acquaintance with the folklore studies of the peoples of the Far Eastern region (the peoples of the Sakha (Yakutia) Republic), states of the region: (Mongolia).
-presentation of composer schools and creative meetings with composers and cultural figures from Poland, Mongolia, Belarus, Czech Republic.
Lectures may be attended by composers, performers, culture and music experts of all ages.
Deadline 21 February 2021